Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Dezi, Ally, Buddy and I relived our childhood when we decided to carve pumpkins.  We could not make it through the evening without a trash talking and a little friendly competition.  So, we decided to post the pictures on facebook and let our friends tell us who had the best pumpkin.  Dezi's mummy barely won and Buddy's monster was close behind.  Ally and I barely received one vote, and my does not really count because I told Amber which one was mine.  We are all winners though!  


   
           Dezi's Pumpkin       Ally's Pumpkin

    
               Melissa's Pumpkin          Buddy's Pumpkin


Here is Jesi on Halloween night.  Every time she heard the doorbell ring, she would run to the door, wagging her tail in excitement.  I had to hold her collar when I finally opened the door for the trick-or-treaters because she wanted to play with the little kiddos.  We got a mere 22 trick-or-treaters (yes, I tallied!)  Even though we were left with an entire bowl of candy and were only able to see the neighborhood kids, we were able to witness a slaughtering of the USC Trojans but the ferocious Ducks!  GO DUCKS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment