Monday, April 26, 2010

Mountain Biking in McDonald Forest

Buddy bought a great mountain bike last spring and has continued to ride it for the past year. I have loved hearing his stories about how fun it has been, but I was still a little jealous I hadn't tried it yet. On Saturday, I borrow a friend's bike and helmet and I was ready to hit the trails with my husband and puppy. Jesi, Buddy and I loaded up the truck and took the adventure to Corvallis where we were planning on heading into McDonald Forest.
This is the two of us at the top of McDonald Forest.

At the top of the ride, there is a pond, and we had a blast throwing Jesi's buoy off the dock. Buddy has been trying to get her to be confident off the dock, so she is able to jump right into the water. She was pretty timid at first, but when other dogs came around, we couldn't stop her from jumping in!


Jesi did great and though she would ran away, she would always come right back beside one of us. After having a blast, we actually went and bought a mountain bike and helmet for me! We look forward to hitting the mountain as a family soon!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete